Friday, March 12, 2021

Addy’s Chickens

Last weekend we visited with our son and family. Our granddaughter Addy raises chickens and sells the eggs. She had her egg money in a cup, so I stitched her a zipper bag to keep her money in. It even has chickens on the lining fabric. I am so impressed with her care of them, she is in the coop, carrying them around, gathering eggs and feeding them. Her cousin Marina came to visit, it took her a while to get past the smell, but then she was carrying one around and gathering eggs too. It was fun to watch the girls, Marina was full of questions as this was the first time being around chickens, and Addy was happy to teach her all about it. 
I’m still not able to sit at the sewing machine, but I can stand and run the embroidery machine. The zipper bag was made completely on the embroidery machine. They are fun to make! Tomorrow I hope to make the bags her brothers ordered. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment