Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Craft Shows

Here is a list of places I will be for the next few weeks.

Nov 21...I will be working at North Woods Friends of the Arts in Cook. 10-4, stop and see me, I will have all my totes of doll clothes with.

Nov 23 & 24...St Mary's Catholic Church, Cook, MN 9-5 on Sat and 9-1 on Sun

Nov 29...I will be working at North Woods Friends of the Arts Gallery in Cook. 10-4. I will have Black Friday specials all day. My doll clothes are for sale at the gallery from now through Christmas and they are open Thurs & Fri 10-4 and Sat 10-1

Dec 7...Biwabik City Hall, 11-6. I will have doll clothes, mittens and John's woodturnings. This is Biwabik's annual Christmas Festival. Horse drawn sleigh rides, kids activities and fire works after dark

No comments:

Post a Comment