Saturday, February 6, 2021

CRAZY COLD

 -15 this morning with -35 windchill, and we setup the trailer in Virginia. Crazy people!!! Two Buddy Heaters in the trailer kept us warm! We appreciate everyone who braved the cold today, thank you! 

This was our second time setting up and I am loving it! Both days my friend Sue Thomas with Northern Gnomology came with. She is fun to spend the day with and you just can’t resist her gnomes! 

We had a surprise visit from Dave of Timberjay newspaper. He came to interview me about starting the trailer as a way to keep selling with the craft shows being canceled. It was a fun interview, he has great humor and puts you at ease. I feel honored that he was impressed enough by my Facebook posts, to come see the trailer! So even with the cold, it was a great day!

Our next pop-up is Wednesday February 6. Noon to 5 in Cook at BIC Realty parking lot. But if it’s another cold day with below windchill, we will not setup. 

I will post that morning to let you know if we will be open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment