Google+ Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WEB PAGE

OK, I just spent the better part of my afternoon trying to get a webpage! I think I bought the domain name "Rag Bag Originals". At least that's what I hope I did!! haha

I hope to get a Website up and running that you will be able to order from. But until that happens, if you see anything on the blog that interests you, contact me. If I don't have the item here, I can make another. Computer stuff is work!! I would much rather be in the sewing room! But a website will be nice for all you that love our stuff, :)

I am working on ethnic costumes for the dolls. I will have them displayed in Cook for the North Woods Friends of the Arts Spring Expo. I'm not sure which business I will be in, but I will post as soon as I know.

Stay tuned for info on the new website!!



No comments:

Post a Comment