Thursday, March 3, 2022

Creating Again

 I’m finally back in the sewing room daily! What a balm for my soul.

 I am thankful I had the time to be with John through surgery and six weeks of chemo and radiation treatments. Now it feels great to be working at getting our life back on track. John is tired most of the time and takes a daily nap. He has started walking on the treadmill every day, he only gets 10 minutes at 3.5, but it’s a start! It’s going to take some time to build his stamina back up. But anyone that knows him, knows he is one determined man! He will come back strong! 

Sitting in a motel for six weeks got pretty boring and some days depressing! To alleviate some of that I haunted the embroidery and sewing sites that I follow. Oh did I find some fun patterns and designs! And the best part is they are instant download, all my purchases fit in my laptop, no bags to carry😁

These little fleece hats are just some of  the designs I purchased. They are 19-20” and sell for $18 cash

I will have these at the archery meet at Mesabi East on March 12 and IRA Civic Center in Grand Rapids on April 2

. Or you can email me at ragbagoriginals@gmail.com or call text 218-290-7266



No comments:

Post a Comment